Flipkart Super Fan 11 October Contest Answers – Play And Win Gift - Trick Besides

Breaking

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Flipkart Super Fan 11 October Contest Answers – Play And Win Gift

What Is Super Fan ?


SUPER FAN is a quiz show featuring various Bollywood celebrities across multiple episodes. Celebrities will ask various questions pertaining to their personal life and the participants will be required to answer these questions.


The Flipkart Video Introduced Super Fan the Game of Truth & Win Lakhs Everyday Contest is Live Now. You can play the Flipkart Super Fan a quiz and win Assured Gifts. If You are looking fast and right answers here are all 5 correct answers of The Quiz.


How to Play Super Fan Quiz Flipkart Quiz 11th October 2020


1.. Download Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.


2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.


3. Click Here to go directly to the game or Search “Game Section in the app & Find Super Fan Quiz


4. There will be a total of 5 questions


5. Answer all the Quiz questions correctly to Win Voucher Gifts.


Flipkart Super Fan Quiz Answers (Flipkart Ananya Pandey Quiz):


Q1: What is my secret talent?

Answer: Touching my tongue to my nose


Q2: What is my favorite team sport?

Answer: Cricket


Q3: What is my favourite ice cream flavour?

Answer: Cookies and cream


Q4:  My favorite family trip was to which place?

Answer: Africa


Q5: I am allergic to cheese

Answer: False


Q6: One emoji that I use the most is eye roll

Answer: False


Q7: The first thing I do in the morning is check my phone

Answer: True


Q8: If this was remade today I would love to be a part of it. the film is ____

Answer: Kuch Kuch Hota hai


Q9: I regularly use this movie dialogue . The dialogue is ____

Answer: Main apni favorite hoon


Q10: If my life had a hindi theme song then it would be ____

Answer 10: Ankhiyon se goli maare

Flipkart Super Fan

No comments:

Post a Comment